Monday, September 21, 2009

Remember that kid who fell asleep on the dining room chairs?? Here's the proof:

I was trying to be all "artsy-fartsy" but I don't think it worked...the chair slats are a little too prominent aren't they? Does that mean it was just "fartsy" this time?


A better shot


9/13/09
This headband and bow didn't go quite the way I had hoped it would, but I think it still turned out pretty cute. Hard to go wrong when the subject is already so cute to begin with!


I promise I have four kids. Really. One is just a little too busy for pictures. Looks like they left a spot for her though -- right there in the back right corner.
I have to be really sneaky when I want pictures of her.
(It's very clear in this picture that Autumn spends a lot more time outside than Becca!)


Or take pictures as a family. I'm so glad Jean brought her camera when we got together. Of course, it's something else entirely to expect that we'd all be smiling at the same time. At least no one was screaming right?

1 Comment:

  1. Rae said...
    BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the headband, LOVE your family photo. :)

Post a Comment