Monday, September 21, 2009


Think there are enough signs? This is a couple of streets over from our house. Makes me chuckle.


Mom (or Oma), this one's for you. Ideas?
All the rest of y'all, we're trying to decide the best way to hang curtains on these...


This is how Esther occupied herself while I paid for my shirts at Downeast in St. George.


Silliness. The best kind.


View from our dining room window.
The Thinker -- kid version?


Playing in the backyard (sorry about the blurriness...I'm trying to remember to grab the nice camera and keep my phone pocketed...it's a work in progress).


Fun bedroom furniture to make clean-up easier (we hope?)


New table. LOVING IT. Seats 6 without leaves. 10 with leaves.


Fun lamps & shelves for Autumn & Heidi.

5 Comments:

  1. Melody said...
    Where did you get the dining room table? I love it.

    Someday when we find a house I want a table just like that one :)
    Leah Marie said...
    curtains - duct tape. ;-)
    Rae said...
    Abby, I can't WAIT to visit!! Our kiddos will LOVE that backyard, and your girls' room!!
    Abby said...
    Mel, the table is from IKEA.

    Leah, I think duct tape would be a great idea! :D It would certainly be the least expensive and least amount of work...
    Emily said...
    The house looks great, Abby! I'm officially jealous of your back yard...beats the Talla Villa quads by a long shot! Glad to see you guys seem to be doing well.

Post a Comment