Monday, September 21, 2009

Need a good laugh?

I've been meaning to share these.

1) My friend Debra was quick to get a picture of this guy and I am SO GLAD! I almost stopped at a green light when I first saw him. I'm not sure if he's one of the things about Tallahassee that I miss or am glad to leave behind. I laughed so hard every time I saw him.


2) At first it may seem a little weird, but trust me, keep listening and you won't be able to help but smile!

3) And I can't believe I forgot to post this the first time I watched it. This was made by our good friend Kels. If you're a fan of The Office, you will enjoy this.

3 Comments:

  1. Jean said...
    Oh man... that guy... WOW. Thanks for that. And I love that Bishop's Office movie!! So funny.
    Wendi said...
    I did need a laugh today. Thank you. The babies brought pure joy. The bike man... well... that was sort of amazing in a sort of different way. Wow is right.
    Rae said...
    ABBY! I THOUGHT HE WAS WEARING A SHIRT! And when I realized he wasn't, wow, the laughs...

Post a Comment