Thursday, March 6, 2008

A to Z

Alrighty, I've been tagged so here goes:

A: Attached or single:
Attached of course. Coming up on EIGHT years this May!

B: Best Friend: Can I have more than one? Eric and my sister, Rae. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them. (I keep seeing these images of me in a straight-jacket staring off into the distance...)

C: Cake or Pie: Hmm, I'm thinking pies. I'm always in the mood for pumpkin pie and any kind of creme pie but rarely in the mood for apple pie.

D: Day of Choice: Saturdays. No school for Autumn or Eric. Eric makes breakfast and the girls watch Saturday morning cartoons. If I ever get to sleep in, it's on Saturdays.

E: Essential Item: A good book.

F: Favorite Color: Green.

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. Always bears.

H: Hometown: Haha. What's that? Twenty-seven years and I can still call more places than that "home". But I had to pick, I'd say Heidelberg, Germany. Between meeting some of my dearest friends there and my husband, of all the places I've lived - Germany takes the cake.

I: Indulgence(s): Eating while reading. Seriously. It's a wonder I don't weigh more than I do!

J: January or July: January for hot chocolate, warm blankets, good books, and good movies.

K: Kids: Yep. What would life be without them? I can't believe they're growing up so fast. Am I really allowed to have a SIX year old?

L: Life is incomplete without: chocolate.

M: Marriage Date: May 12, 2000.

N: Number of Siblings: Six. And I am SMACK-DAB in the middle. Three older, three younger. Doesn't get any better than that. :) I love my family!

O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges. For some reason, I have to be in the right mood for apples. Apple pie, apple juice, apples. Orange juice and oranges always taste good.

P: Phobias or Fears: Nope, not really.

Q: Quote(s): A recent favorite from General Conference: "Preparing to walk guiltless before God is one of the primary purposes of mortality and the pursuit of a lifetime; it does not result from sporadic spurts of intense spiritual activity." Elder David A. Bednar

R: Reason To Smile: I went walking today!

S: Season: Fall. I love the smells and the leaves and the cool air.

T: Tag Six: I tag Rae, Lisa, Anna, Mary, Jean, and Jenny. There. Have fun ladies!

U: Unknown Fact about Me: I once spent an hour dancing to "Feliz Navidad" in a leotard twirling a baton. (Okay...so I was six years old...)

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor? I thought Liz made a good point here. I didn't oppress them. I just eat them. Mmm. Meat. Yummy. Yeah, I'm not going vegetarian any time soon.

W: Worst Habit: Me + Book = Not Here! My girls have already learned to take advantage of this...yikes?!

X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Okay, ultrasounds are fun - especially if they're pregnancy ultrasounds - but seriously, x-rays are better. It's easier to understand what you're looking at and there's so much to see! I still have an x-ray of a cat I once had. She broke her leg and we had to have a pin put in. The x-ray's really cool too because I'm holding her and my hand is in the x-ray too.

Y: Your Favorite Food: Too hard. I love to eat. A recent favorite: Turkey Cobb Salad (that means eggs & bacon have to be part of it, if you didn't know but for me it has to have avocado as well). I had turkey cobb salad five days in a row last week. Four of them were wraps and made my mouth water for a good old Cougareat L&T wrap. I need to find a store that sells the bigger salad wraps. Flat bread wraps and Mission Salad Wraps just don't cut it (although they worked well enough last week).

Z: Zodiac: Virgo. I think the whole zodiac thing is rather silly, but fun. I just read that many scientists and mathmeticians are virgos. Interesting. My preferences: Math, Science and THEN English and History.

7 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    Oh man, what wouldn't I give for an L&T wrap right now???? Dang, that's all I'm going to be thinking about :)
    jjstringham said...
    Hey there. Thanks for the link. :) You'll have to visit mine too - jjstringhamDOTblogspotDOTcom.
    Anna said...
    So it took me like 6 tries to read that, and it's not even very long. I did enjoy reading it. I always love learning the random facts about peoople. Love you
    Erika said...
    Abby! I still have your chocolate chip cookie recipe from when you roomed with Rachel. :) I'm glad you found me. :) Cute blog!
    Abby said...
    Erika - how funny! Is it a good one? I'm not sure I even know which recipe that would be anymore because I've been through so many...send it to me so that I can compare it to the one I'm using now!!
    chucknorris said...
    aww abby i miss you! if i hadnt seen you this summer i would defintely feel worse about not being able to see you these past few days! your blog is fun to read by the way :)
    Unknown said...
    This is a cute site Abby. It was fun to learn these random things about you. I learned that we have so much in common.

Post a Comment