Saturday, March 29, 2008

Feeling Girlie

This morning I played hostess for a Mary Kay party. It was really fun! We played with color and I got some cleanser that I've been desperately needing.

And then partly because I had make-up, cleansers, and moisturizers on the brain and also partly because Eric was out performing, this is how I spent my time after the girls were tucked in.

  • Bubble Spa Foot Bath (Eric bought this for my two Christmases ago. It's wonderful.)
  • Shaved -- I love shaving cream. (Are we allowed to call it shaving cream when it's for the girls? I guess I should say shaving gel?)
  • Painted my toenails (with a new color, so fun!)
  • and Watched uber girlie movies!

And oh, see the chocolate box? I made those as "party favors". Aren't they cute? I had forgotten how much fun origami can be!


6 Comments:

  1. Jenn said...
    And the party was fun too.
    Leah Marie said...
    Blast that sickness, I totally missed out. Since William was out of town I could have done ALL of that with you.
    Heidi said...
    I love the chocolate box, are there instructions on-line to make them??
    Abby said...
    Heidi, here are the instructions for the candy box: http://www.origami-club.com/en/traditional/candybox/candybox/index.htm

    If the entire link doesn't show up, you can just google "Origami candy box" and it's the fourth result.
    Abby said...
    Going to experiment with links in comments here...

    http://www.origami-club.com/en/
    traditional/candybox/candybox/
    index.htm
    Abby said...
    Well, that's the link in the second comment I left, but if you cut & paste it only takes the first line...so I suggest doing the google search.

Post a Comment