Friday, March 14, 2008

Fours

4 Jobs I have had:
*Teaching piano lessons

*Convergys (why, why, why do telemarketers even exist? I can't believe I stuck around for even two months)

*Brick Oven (serving and training other servers)

*Ribbonwood Animal Hospital (Receptionist/Sometimes Technician...that translates to, "when the doctor's not looking, your co-worker teaches you how to give shots"...)

4 Movies I watch over and over
*Singin' in the Rain
*Mulan
*Robin Hood (the cartoon)
*Sneakers
(I know, rather eclectic huh?)


4 Places I have lived:
*Erbaut, Belgium
*Heidelberg, Germany

*Panama

*and.....Fort Bragg, North Carolina (just had to add some sense of normality to that list...)


4 TV shows I watch

*The Closer
*LOST
*Pushing Daisies
*Life


4 Places I have been

only four?? okay...
*London, England
*The Statue of Liberty
*Cannon Beach, Oregon
*Paris, France
I know, I know...my list looks suspiciously like Rachel's...now why would that be?? :)

4 People who email me regularly
*Rachel
*my mom
*Eric's mom
*Liz D.


4 Favorite things to eat

*Turkey Cobb Wraps with Avocado
*Fresh Fruit
*Chocolate
*Homemade Yogurt

4 Places I would rather be

*Sleeping
*In my own house (instead of an apartment)
*Sitting at a grand piano (the one I will someday own)
*Getting a pedicure and massage at a day-spa

4 Things I look forward to this year
*Spending the money from my Christmas gift cards! I know, shocking! How have I not taken care of this yet?
*Having someone come visit me this summer? hint hint
*Celebrating Eric's THIRTIETH birthday!
*Homeschooling this fall!

4 People to tag

*Leah
*Liz J.
*Erika
*Leslie

2 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Look at that. Your 4 places you'd rather be are startlingly similar to mine in that they include: sleep, comfort, happy isolation, and free rein to indulge in a passion of yours. Awesome.
    Abby said...
    Rae, cool! Sleep, comfort, happy isolation and free rein to indulge in a passion...if every mother got a little of each every day wouldn't that be nice?? :)

Post a Comment