Thursday, February 24, 2011

Esther was walking down the hall and this is what I heard:

"Ah! Someone keeps giving me wudgies."
"Ah! They did it again!"
"Oh, it's ME!"

And yes, she really was going down the hall giving herself wedgies...

Another time I overheard her telling Heidi to chill up! (which of course was supposed to be chill out!)

She also told us that she could hear her heart beeping.

On the Becca front, she's coining her own versions of words right and left. And I quite like them.

pudda budder = peanut butter
cean bup = clean up

My favorite right now is pudda budder. And Eric's favorite is probably the way she says "cooookie". And she calls ALL things sweet, "cooookie".

I'm reminded of how Autumn used to say "lo-shees" for "lotion" and that Oma and Opa still to this day call it "lo-shees". I may very well be making pudda budder and jelly sandwiches for the rest of my life.


5 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    I had to say "pudda budder" out loud, and it's freaking awesome. I may steal it.
    Qait said...
    Sounds better to me! Cean bup is cute, too. :)
    I feel like I'm already forgetting so many of the cute things Ender says...he's just sounding so grown up the way he talks!
    *sigh* at least I wrote them down every time I could, even if not in the same place.
    Abby said...
    Please Lisa, steal away! Isn't it fun? I admit that I've been saying "pudda budder" under my breath just because of how awesome it sounds. :D Are those the kinds of things we're not supposed to admit? Oops...

    Qait, I feel the same way! At least for the last several years I've kept stuff like that on my blog and email, but I know that one day when I finally feel like I can make the time to go through papers and do scrapbooky type stuff, I'll find all sorts of treasures from when Autumn and Heidi were babies...
    Rae said...
    Oh, this is SOOOOOO cute. Phill's grinning as I read it to them.
    Jean said...
    Ah, the dreaded self-wedgie. So unfair.

Post a Comment