Wednesday, February 20, 2008



I did what I could to fix Heidi's hair after she decided to play "hair salon" a few months ago. It went pretty well, but she has so much hair that it wasn't long before it was crazy and always in her face! And of my three girls, she is the least likely to keep hair-clips or rubberbands in her hair. We're hoping this style will work a little better. What do you think? Is it too boyish??

Yesterday Heidi took Esther's sleeper off so that I could change Esther's diaper. I thanked Heidi and as she was walking away she said, "My pleasure." And she said it in this quiet voice like she hadn't meant for me to hear it. It was like she was just trying it out to see how it sounded. She uses new phrases and big words quite often and every time she says it quieter than everything else, like she's testing things out. Funny kid.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Cute haircut, cute words.
    Anna said...
    I think it looks good, but it's kind of hard to get a complete idea of what it looks like with that picture.
    Leah Marie said...
    Its not boyish! Its 'pixie-ish'. Which fits Heidi well. Its very cute!
    Headle said...
    "My pleasure?!" That is the CUTEST thing I've ever heard a kid say!

    Abby-Thank you SO much for your sweet comment on our blog!! That made my evening sooo happy! :)

    Your story about Heidi reminds me of a few times when I went over to your Wymount apartment. There were children's library books everywhere! I remember thinking, "I want to be that kind of Mom!" You are amazing and all your hard work is paying off :)

    P.S. I'm totally adding you to our blog list if that's okay?
    Abby said...
    Anna, I'll have to put up another picture that makes it a little easier to tell how it's cut. :)

    Heather, yeah! Of course you can add me to your blog. :)

Post a Comment