Sunday, February 17, 2008

She speaks!

Remember this? Well, Esther is finally coming out of her shell. She says No and Uh-huh ALL the time, although No means yes just as often as Uh-huh. She runs to Eric saying, Duh-da-da all the time, which I think is adorable!

Of all the things she says and does, this is one of my favorites right now. She's developed quite an aversion to naptime and bedtime recently (not unusual...) and when I pick her up to carry her to bed, she says in the most desperate, pleading, cutest voice ever, "No, mama, No."


The girls and their friends love to dress her up. Fortunately for them, she doesn't mind.

And just because it's been so long since I've posted a picture of all three of them...

5 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    Autumn doesn't look too pleased in that picture :)

    I love Esther's face in that 2nd picture!
    Rae said...
    I love all the photos. What a cute little outfit on Esther! :) She's their little dolly, like Maddie was ours.
    Jean said...
    LOL... so cute! I can't wait to play dress-up with a baby too (but admittedly, it's more fun with girls!).
    Anna said...
    I love the photos! Esther is so cute, but what is she wearing? It looks pretty funny in the pictures. The hamsters are adorable, and I love the stroller. I have seen a number of people with that kind. They look really great. I will have to remember it.
    Abby said...
    Anna, we were at the Walker's house and Taylor & Kelly dressed her in an outfit that was their mom's ages ago. I can't believe she kept it on actually. It's wool and really warm!

Post a Comment