Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We went to San Antonio for Christmas with Eric's side of the family but also got to take advantage of being in the same town as my sister Liz! These pictures are from our dinner visit at their house.



Esther (18 months) & Claire (2)
It's so funny how cousins of the same age migrate to each other no matter how long it's been since they've seen each other or even how young they are!

Josh & Heidi (both 4)


Autumn & Seth (both 6)

And this picture was their idea! I'm just glad we caught it. :)



Liz with Claire climbing into her lap, Pat holding baby Andrew, Heidi on the other couch, Eric's feet, Josh standing, Seth crouched down, Autumn, & Esther


4 Comments:

  1. Anna said...
    There is so much to comment on. Mary is super cute. She is a very pretty hamster, and the cage looks like lots of fun. Esther looks awesome in that outfit. I especially like it when she is doing "shoulders." What a great idea for the office/closet. It looks like a lot of fun for both you and the girls. And I have to tell you, it took me by surprise when I saw that pan of brownies sitting on Liz's counter. My initial thought was, "what is my pan doing there." I tell you, I don't know about my brain sometimes. :)
    Lisa said...
    Oh man, looks like a crazy house! Glad you had fun :)
    Rae said...
    At first I was filled with jealous rage, and then that very quickly melted because they are all just too cute and I can't help it.

    Oh, we need a Boatright sibs reunion.
    Liz said...
    I second the motion, rae. I volunteer our house!! If everyone could handle it!!!

Post a Comment