Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Office & Kidspace

I recently decided to convert our front closet into an office for me with some extra space for the girls to play while I work. Previously my computer was in the master bedroom, which is on the opposite side of the house from the living room. That was always a struggle for us because it meant every time I ran to check something or work on something, the girls were at the opposite end of our apartment. So here's my solution!



This is the best I could do with a "before" picture. Unfortunately I had already started and the left side which looks so clear in this picture had been stacked high with bins & 72 hour kits. Oh well. Deal with it. :)



After: this is the side that looked fairly cleared out in the first picture.



Now the shelves are stocked with games & activities for the girls instead of random things I rarely needed.



And of course, a table and chairs for the girls.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  1. Liz Johnson said...
    Nice! I need to set up some toys around my computer. That's a good idea.
    Lisa said...
    Wow, I'm impressed! Good for you!
    Rae said...
    WELL DONE! You are marvelously, masterfully keeping up the Boatright tradition of re-purposing to the highest degree. :)
    Liz said...
    I am so proud of you! Yeah!

Post a Comment