Monday, January 28, 2008

I've now gone from feeling paranoid about stalkers on my blog to feeling paranoid that someone isn't reading because they're embarrassed to email me for permission....

Since I use sitemeter regularly, which allows me to know where people are visiting from and how long they're staying, it's easy for me to see when people are just accidentally finding me and then moving on. So as long as I can identify the people who are staying and actually reading - I don't really mind being public! And just think what that means for my lovely family and friends keeping up with me -- no more log-ins & hello Google Reader again!

But before I make the switch, I want to do a quick "roll call". I have 25 readers with permission, but I don't know where all of you are living anymore! So please drop a line to me by commenting or emailing (abigailbhanson at gmail dot com -- does that really deter people searching from finding me? to type it out that way??) to let me know where you are if I don't list it below. And then once I go public again, I may just post a quick blog here and there when I see someone visiting from somewhere I'm unfamiliar with, asking them to identify themselves!!! Hopefully nobody'll be shy. :) We'll see how it goes.

And if you're concerned about having your name linked to your location, please let me know and I'll make sure to take it down before I switch back to public.

And kudos to the first person that can name the movie this post title comes from.

Hodges -- UT (is your new house in Orem?)
Jenni C -- still in Wymount? What's next?
Jennifer W. -- Kansas for now, but later TX (what cities in both?)

7 Comments:

  1. Crystal said...
    Yep, Bluffdale, Idaho, and St. George for me.
    Anna said...
    Sneakers!
    Liz Johnson said...
    Plymouth, MI.
    Heidi said...
    We probably show up as Denton, Texas. That's our county, we're in a small town so we try to not name the town. :) If you look on a site map we're just north of Dallas.
    Abby said...
    Kudos to Anna for naming the movie!! :) Go Anna!!
    chucknorris said...
    abby! the movie is sneakers, i watched it with you, remember? :) DANG it! somebody else got it too!
    Lisa said...
    Yep, you got it right! Good old Westminster.

Post a Comment