Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happiness is

Every time I listen to this CD, I have to play track 11 at least two times. This song makes me smile and I find it impossible to stay in a bad mood after hearing it. So, without further adieu, give it up for InsideOut's Peanut Butter and Jelly!

If you didn't catch it, and because I just love it, after the intro these are the lyrics:

I'm Peanut Butter and you are Jelly
And we're so happy on our little piece of bread.
I remember the first time I saw you
Sitting 'cross the cupboard with your other jelly friends.

Chorus:
And you're so sweet, and I am chunky
You're low fat--well I'm workin' on that
'Cause I'm Peanut Butter and you are Jelly
And we're so happy on our little piece of bread.

I met Grape and Strawberry.
But you're Raspberry and that's my favorite kind.
Please forgive me for my stint with Honey
I looked on the label and not at what was inside.

Chorus

I'm so glad that I discovered you in the cupboard,
I hope you're glad, too.
From now on, we'll be stuck together,
But what could be better, than being stuck with you?

1 Comment:

  1. Lisa said...
    I love that song! My bro has it memorized, so I had definitely heard it before. :)

Post a Comment