Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas 2007

We had a great Christmas (yeah, I know, a tad late here). Here are some pictures from our time in Texas with Eric's family and my sister's family. Anna put some great ones up here too.

Looks like this'll take a few different posts since my computers being slow and I because I get easily frustrated with the way Blogger loads the pictures into the blog. Anyone else have that problem? They're always backwards from the order I entered them. I've tried to account for that, but I still mess up, especially if I'm doing more than the allotted five per upload and trying to keep them in order.

Post Present Opening Daze (and Autumn & Heidi are already in their princess dresses from Santa Claus)

Audrey Hepburn (getting ready for family pictures)


Autumn posing


3 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    What cute pictures! I can't believe how BIG Autumn is!

    P.S. I hate that picture thing too--when I put them in the wrong order I usually try to copy and paste the HTML (no, I'm not super computer literate, I just tried a couple things and saw what worked). But yeah.
    Rae said...
    Oh, this makes me miss you even more than I already do. (I didn't think that was possible.) I love the pictures. Especially the one of Esther all Hepburned out. :)
    Anna said...
    It was sure a lot of fun, and man are those girls cute!

Post a Comment