Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm not a girl??

Okay...I'm going with Wonder Woman because I really like being a girl...I guess they should include a gender question on a test like this. :)

Your results:
You are Spider-Man

Spider-Man
80%
Superman
70%
Wonder Woman
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Robin
60%
Supergirl
60%
Hulk
40%
Iron Man
30%
The Flash
30%
Catwoman
20%
Batman
5%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

2 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Abby, that's hilarious! "you have great power and responsibility"--well, that's certainly true! hahahhah....and witty, yes, geeky, yes...I don't know, Abby. I think it's right on. Except, of course, that you're a girl.
    Rae said...
    And the intelligent part is DEFINITELY true. Face it, Abby--the test knows you. :)

Post a Comment