Monday, November 5, 2007

Celebrity Matches

Okay, I'm having too much fun online today. I found MyHeritage through a friend and they say:

Autumn is a perfect mix of Eric and me
Esther is a perfect mix of Eric and me
and Heidi looks more like Eric by 3%

I bet that if I were to do their baby pictures, they'd all look more like Eric. There's a saying that newborns look like the dads so they'll take responsibility. Of course, that's an "old-wives' tale". We could do a study though. Is it really true?

And apparently, I look like 9 celebrities, by 67% or more. Vote for who I resemble the best (by 78% actually...who knew...). I'll post the results after the poll closes.

And here are some links to your choices if you're not familiar with what they look like:

Sarah Jessica Parker
Kristin Cavillari (I have no idea why she's famous...everything she's been in was as herself...anyone else know why?)
Evangeline Lilly (please tell me you all know she's Kate in LOST)
Laura Dern (from Jurassic Park)
Glenn Close (Cruella De Vil in 101 Dalmations and the head "lady" in Stepford Wives, Claire Wellington)
Lisa Snowdon (a British fashion model)
Q'Orianka Kilcher (in the movie New World, she's half-Peruvian, half-Swiss)
Lacey Chabert (She's only in one movie I've seen, Daddy Day Care (lame I know!) as Jenny, but she does voices for a lot of cartoons. She is actually the person who sings Once Upon a December in Anastasia. I love that song.)
Shannon Elizabeth (Again, the only movie I've seen her in, is Jack Frost with Michael Keaton...although she's been in a lot of things...)

And FYI...Eric's matches were:
Hal Sparks (73%) -- No way.
Sean Bean (71%) -- I don't think so.
Neil Sedaka (71%) -- Umm, no.
Brain Littrell (70%) -- No.
Donny Osmond (68%) -- Okay, although I think noone else looks like Eric...I think Donny's the best fit in this game.
Matthew Perry (68%) -- And Matthew Perry would actually be a close second.
Brendan Fraser (68%) -- Again, no.

1 Comment:

  1. Lisa said...
    I pick Evangeline Lilly. What a weird site!

Post a Comment