Friday, October 12, 2007

Autumn's 6th Birthday





Autumn & Heidi both got kid-sized chopsticks from their Aunt Maddie and LOVE them!

Feeling like the princess she is. :)

A Princess Jewelry Box - so much fun!

Looks like fun to someone else too...

And yet another someone...
(Aren't sisters great?!)

A Watch for Autumn from Grandma & Grandpa. This came a few days after and she opened it right after she got home from school. I promise I do my girls' hair! This is the end result of a full day at school. Heidi's hair-bands stay in less than an hour.

5 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    Oh man, Autumn's facial expressions crack me up. I can't believe she's 6!
    Anna said...
    Oh I miss being with you guys, especially when it comes to birthdays. The girls look really happy. It looks like they got some fun presents. Oh and I think their cakes look great! Love you guys
    Rae said...
    Oh **ache** I miss your pretty babies...6? Really? 4 and 6? No way.
    Crystal said...
    Autumn is SIX!!!! THat is nuts. She was just a baby when I met you guys.
    Jean said...
    Happy Birthday to Autumn! So cute!!!

Post a Comment