Sunday, October 21, 2007

6 Habits/Facts Tag

I've been tagged by my dear sister, Rachel.

The rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people.

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 1: When I discover something for the first time that everyone else has known forever, I broadcast it to everyone as if it's this amazing new discovery rather than proof of my ignorance! (Although I think it's amazing and love to laugh at myself that I didn't realize it sooner...others are surprised that I'm even willing to admit these kind of things. Example: I didn't realize until recently (or I blocked the knowledge from my elementary school days) that thunder is actually the SOUND of LIGHTNING, the SOUND that LIGHTNING MAKES! See what I mean?)

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 2:
I love to watch dorky chic flicks. I'll even watch A Cinderella Story or Bring It On or any of the other silly "teeny-boppery" movies. Of course, I did say watch. I don't think I could ever own any of them even though I find myself enjoying them (even as I laugh at them...).

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 3:
I once tried to remove nail-polish from a toenail with a pocketknife. I don't recommend it.

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 4:
I have been known to stop at green lights when deep in thought. Don't worry, this is a past fact/habit/embarrassment.

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 5: My Hitch-hiker's Thumbs are so pronounced, they almost look double-jointed.

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 6: I am 5'3-3/4". Everyone seems to think I am taller.

Jean, Liz, Lisa, Mary, Tiffany, and Jenni - you're it!

1 Comment:

  1. Anna said...
    Abby those facts are so you! Thanks for sharing and letting me laugh with you. :) Love you

Post a Comment