Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sleep, CHILD!

The last couple of days Becca does NOT want to nap. I've realized I don't really mind for her sake if she doesn't nap. Terrible huh? But she's not super whiny (although clingy...) and she has to go to bed at night anyway.

I've realized I mind for my sake. She sits and stands there in her crib, NOT sleeping. Talking. Singing. Laughing. Screaming. Not sleeping. And I can't relax out here and feel like it's a break for me until she's SLEEPING.

Anyone else feel that way?

4 Comments:

  1. Tiff said...
    *raising hand*
    Qait said...
    ditto...but...I have to admit, that's only because someone is going to come tell me Ender's still awake (I've explained, but the little girls don't get it).
    Nap time is nap time, so if he decides to sing or tell stories to himself in his crib, fine (but he'll be massively cranky). He really needs his naps, so I continue to enforce naptime. :\ Doesn't really bother me.
    Hm. Maybe when he was younger I felt like that sometimes? Yeah, sometimes. So I can relate.
    Lisa said...
    YES. There are so many things I feel like I can't really get done until Jonathan's actually sleeping--reading, actually relaxing, focusing on something. So frustrating! Hopefully it's just a phase...
    jjstringham said...
    sorry, but I'm not that way. Usually, at least. As long as she's not screaming her head off then I'm good. :P

Post a Comment