Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm thrilled that Becca has enough hair for pigtails. Sunday was day two of pigtails for Becca. She's not too keen on the whole process yet and pulls them out at times. All three of her sisters only had enough hair at age 1 for ONE pigtail on top. By the time they were 18 months, we could do two piggy-tails. This is "post-nap" hair so it's a little messy.


Getting ready to take the cat to the vet. Wait, did I say cat? I mean, child!


Getting ready to take the baby to the library. Wait!
Did I say baby? That can't be right.
These pictures were not staged.
They are the product of Esther's handiwork.
And Louis didn't even meow.
Silly.


Talk about bedhead hair!!

1 Comment:

  1. Qait said...
    I love her bedhead hair, it's awesome! :D

    I love patient kitties.

Post a Comment