Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lately I've had Esther helping me with the breakfast dishes each day. She does the rinsing and when it's time to start, I usually say, "Where's my rinser girl?"

A couple of days ago I was cooking something and when I started to clean up she said, "Mom, do you need a rinser girl?"

LOVE IT.

And yesterday at the table she said, "Mom, can Becca have my chocolate bottom?"

I know. WHAT? Where did that come from?

She was eating a chocolate frosted donut and had eaten the top. She wanted to know if Becca could have the rest!

I laughed so hard and Eric and I enjoyed teased her, asking if she had a chocolate bottom.

Last night she put herself to bed at 7:20. In Becca's crib.

Oh, how I love my kids!

3 Comments:

  1. Qait said...
    Hahahah!!! Esther's adorable! I love your girls. They say such cute things!
    Maybe someday I'll have a chocolate bottomed rinser girl... :D HAHHAha
    Rae said...
    HAHAHHAHA!!! CHOCOLATE-BOTTOMED RINSER GIRL!! I LOVE this. Oh, and I love that she's helping you with dishes--proactively, even.
    Lisa said...
    What a cutie :) I would love it if my kids volunteered to help with dishes :)

Post a Comment