Friday, May 23, 2008

Heh heh. You thought I wasn't COMING BACK didn't ya? Come on, admit it!
Well, sorry to disappoint, but here I go again.
And it's funny, I didn't even have blogger's block.
I have drafts ready to go and even more stuff to unload from the camera.
I just can't get myself to sit at the computer long enough to type up a post.



Heidi loves to collect things and organize them. A girl after my own heart.
Recently I found about HALF A REAM of paper in her room, neatly stacked.
I flipped and after chewing her out for taking so much paper, she informed me that she didn't TAKE any paper. She just kept asking and asking and I kept giving it to her.

She was right.

I got a good laugh out of that one. I thought she was writing and drawing when really she was saving and hoarding paper so that she'd always have some when she needed it.

Reminds me of a certain sister (Maddie) who would get antsy that there wouldn't be enough food for her as NINE people passed around the serving dishes and she saw the food rapidly disappearing. She often wanted a second serving on her plate before her first was even done. Just so she would know it was there. :)



Heidi asked me to tuck these in so she could be like me. :)

6 Comments:

  1. chucknorris said...
    haha, i did that? oh well, i don't now... :)
    Rae said...
    HAHAHAH!! That's awesome, Abby. Oh, Heidi. I love you.

    And Maddie, you TOTALLY did that. You poor thing, you were so panicky until you finally had at LEAST that second serving on your plate. I don't blame you. Nine people make quick work of even a large dinner.
    Jenn said...
    That is really funny. Well, if you ever start to run low on something...anything, you always know someone who may have a little bit hidden away for a rainy day.
    Anna said...
    Welcom back, I was wondering if you were going to ever blog again. :)
    Very funny story about Heidi. And I remember Maddie doing that at dinners, even when I was there. Very cute.
    Heidi said...
    Glad you are back... :) Missed reading you.
    Jenni said...
    So cute! I am glad you are back!

Post a Comment