Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yesterday Autumn & Heidi were emptying the dishwasher. Autumn asked me if they could go back outside after they were done and I said yes. She gave me a huge hug and said, "Mom, you're the best!" I told her thankyou -- only to be told by Heidi, "It's your pleasure. That's what you say Mommy, it's your pleasure."

And then as Autumn was putting silverware away, she said, "Ow! A fork poked me." Heidi asked her, "Oh, did it hurt?" and in a "shrug" kind of tone Autumn said, "No."

2 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Abby, I love it! Such fabulously astute little girls. Don't you love watching their relationship grow? There are always fun little surprises....
    Abby said...
    They always keep me laughing! They always keep me doing lots of others things too...but we don't smile at those do we? :) They are always surprising me. We'll leave it at that.

Post a Comment