Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TAG!

I've read so many "tags" on friend's blogs, but have never been tagged until now. And admittedly, I wasn't even specifically tagged this time - but I'll take it. The clincher was that if I was reading it, I was to consider myself "tagged". And I thought this was a fun list, so thanks to Nicki who was tagged by Crystal, and here goes:

Jobs I've Had:
Babysitter (And WOW I can't believe just how much! Not anymore, thanks. That's my job 24/7 now! :))
Piano Teacher
Math Tutor
Burger King Cashier and Sandwich Maker
Subway Sandwich Maker
BYU's Cougar Express Cashier
Telemarketing for Cell Phones
Waitress
Waitress Trainer

Places I want to go for a Weekend Getaway:
DisneyWorld
Orlando
New Orleans
a BEACH

Movies I can watch OVER and OVER again:
This is a hard one for me. I love movies and have so many favorites. The ones that come to mind first that I can watch over and over are some of my Christmas favorites:
Holiday Inn (with Bing Crosby and Fred Estaire)
White Christmas (with Bing Crosby and Danny K)
Home Alone I & II
Miracle on 34th Street (the new one with Miranda Wilson)
A Muppet Christmas Carol
ELF

I also love romantic comedies but can only think of a couple off of the top of my head:
The Wedding Planner
You've Got Mail
While You Were Sleeping

More General Favorites:
HOOK
Sneakers
The Great Escape
The Indiana Jones Trilogy...soon to be "quatrogy"? :-o)
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Truman Show

Guilty Pleasures:
CHOCOLATE
People magazine
Kakuro puzzles
Charmed re-runs

Places I've Lived:
(Okay, you ready? You sure?? Don't say I didn't warn you....)
Fort Ord, California
Tacoma, Washington
Arlington, Washington
Family Lodge, North Carolina
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Ft. Gulick, Panama
Tacoma, Washington
Ft. Kobbe, Panama
Fort Monmouth, New Jersey
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Colorado Springs, Colorado (House #1)
Colorado Springs, Colorado (Squire St)
Guest House, Heidelberg, Germany
PHV, Heidelberg, Germany
Erbaut, Belgium
Heritage Halls, BYU, Utah
100 South, Orem, Utah
726 E 1600 S, Orem, Utah
75 E 100 N, Orem, Utah
786 E 1600 S, Orem, Utah
Ketsch, Germany
788 E 1600 S, Orem, Utah
Wymount (aka RABBIT HUTCHES -- and yes, we had one while we were there! Although she was already well on her way when we moved in!), BYU, Utah
1567 S 400 E, Orem, Utah
Japan (okay, so it wasn't our house -- but when you go somewhere for 7 weeks with all your kids and your things are in storage, I think it counts!)
Tallahassee, Florida

Places I've been on Vacation:
Disney World's Epcot Center
Myrtle Beach
Disneyland Paris
Cannon Beach, Oregon (two times and I love it! Can't wait to go again!)
Disneyland

Favorite Foods:
Bundt Cake (this isn't just your standard bundt cake of any flavor either. It has chocolate chips, sour cream, vanilla pudding, and baking chocolate all added to a yellow cake mix. YUMMY.)
Fried Chicken
Stromboli (like a calzone, but you put the sauce on top after it's done cooking if you want the sauce)
BREAD (I could eat a whole loaf myself! But it has to be the yummy REAL artisan's type bread. None of that Wonder bread type stuff, no thank you.)
and of course...chocolate is a guilty pleasure for me but it's food too! (Can I count it as dairy??)

Websites I visit Daily:
my email
blogs
library (practically daily....there's just always something else I think of to look up...)

First Kiss Location:
Adam & Jason's room...yeah, don't ask. Well, I'll just say, I was only FIVE so I'm not sure it counts! I think the reason it sticks in my memory is that my mom and Cindy caught us and we were in trouble. It must've felt like BIG trouble even if it wasn't for me to remember it still.

Here's a better "first kiss": at the bottom of the stairs in our Erbaut (Belgium) house. AND, Eric didn't even ask! If he had, I would have said NO, surprisingly enough. :) I was in an ice-blocking accident (yeah, you read that right...if you don't know the story, you'll have to hear it sometime) and had a brace over a few of my front teeth and felt really awkward about kissing...especially a first kiss! (And no it was not and would not have been open-mouth....I just had a very romantic image of our first kiss that did NOT include a brace on my teeth!)

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Sitting at the table or on the couch reading The Positronic Man or The Time Traveler's Wife
Reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the FIRST time (Oh how I wish that were possible, to have more than one first-read. I'd love to live those firsts over again with books I love! But I'll savor it and enjoy it the second time around too, I know.)

Places I HAVE to be right now:
Picking up Autumn from school! So: Adios, Sayanora, Ciao, Ta-ta, Toodles!

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Thanks for sharing all that Abby - good to read what people like! We have a lot in common - It's fun to read about you and your cute family - I am happy for Eric and for all he is accomplishing - tell him hi for me!

Post a Comment