Thursday, August 23, 2007

Whew, I didn't realize it's been such awhile since I've written! But never fear...I have gads and gads of pictures and news. Stay tuned!

For now....our family is reunited, and YES what a sweet thing that is! It's been a great summer, quite an adventure, but we're all glad to be back together. (Name that tune: "Together again....Gee, it's good to be together again...")

We've completed our globe-trotting and are putting down roots in sunny Florida for now. And BOY is it sunny! Luckily, I feel like Japan prepared us for the heat & humidity.

Autumn started KINDERGARTEN this week! She's told me everyday how much she loves school. She even tries to say goodbye to me before we leave the house. :)

We're slowly unpacking and will have updates and pictures up soon.

4 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Glad you're back on! I was just about to nag you. :)
    Crystal said...
    Yay! I've been thinking about you & wondering if you were all back together again (Humpty Dumpty?)

    Neil & I have been going thru boxes & he found a bunch of pics of you & Eric when you were dating. I'll email them to you, k?
    Mary Beth said...
    Good luck getting settled!

    Garrett starts kindergarten on Monday- he's so excited too- but I can't believe I have a kid that old!
    Unknown said...
    Glad I found this blog today. Enjoyed the read. I'll be back.

    And here's an invitation to come visit my blog--this week if possible--as my "Spotlight the Youth" contest ends Friday, and lots of votes are needed to make it work. So please spread the word.

    Thanks so much.

Post a Comment