Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Junction & Cedar City

This weekend the girls and I drove down to Junction to visit Grandma, Grandpa & Buddy and on to Cedar City to visit Rachel and my beautiful new niece - Savanna.

Having had a baby sister of their own born just last summer, Autumn & Heidi seemed more excited about Buddy than their new cousin...but Esther and I sure enjoyed Savanna in all her tininess! (Is that a word?)








Buddy & the girls








Pictures with Grandma & Grandpa





Grandma & Grandpa have new neighbors with an eight-year old girl, Emily. Autumn had so much fun playing with her that I couldn't bear to interrupt for pictures. Next time.


Shaking Our Legs Before the Drive Home






These were bittersweet visits for me. I never thought I'd live in Utah as long as I have and now I find myself sad to be leaving. I'm saddest to be leaving family and friends I've been able to live close to and visit often. Thank goodness for technology that keeps us connected even when we can't visit! SUCH a blessing.

2 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Yes, tinyness is a word. :) At least in my head, it is. I had a really long cry that Sunday you left. We'll have to do weekly webcam visits or something. Bleh.
    Abby said...
    I had typed it tinyness first but it gets a red line under it for being
    misspelled....tininess didn't....weird huh?

    Yes! Definitely webcam visits!

Post a Comment