Friday, June 22, 2007

Japan

We're here, our luggage's here, and we made it in one piece!

More later on our adventures...but today I just thought I'd say after our travels that I have GREAT appreciation for:

  • Safety Harnesses (aka LEASHES)
  • Sippy Cups that DON'T LEAK (and yes they really do exist)
  • Sticker Books
  • Extra nice flight attendants
  • Extra friendly airport staff
  • and our BEDS

As I type, Autumn is sitting with Grandpa reading a story, Heidi is zonked out on the couch, and Esther is napping in their room.

2 Comments:

  1. Crystal said...
    Hooray! I'm so glad you made it in one piece! And you'll have to tell me about these non-leaking sippy cups!
    Rae said...
    Oh yay, yay, yay!! I am sooo glad that you made it in one piece and with enough energy to even blog some words about it! Well done, Abby!

Post a Comment