Sunday, June 13, 2010

a Craze and a Groove

After a few LOST conversations with friends I decided maybe I'd pass on the whole LOST post by Eric. It seems like there are five different versions of what happened and each group is happy with their own version. So...on to other things...

Tonight I'm on a baking craze. Granola and banana bread in the oven. A whole chicken boiling on the stove. Granola bars waiting on the counter. Parts of an icebox cheesecake chilling in the fridge. Wow! It seems like it's been forever since I've wanted to do that much all at once. It's fun that it sounds like so much, typed out. But in reality, I'm watching TV and getting up every once in awhile to stir the granola. That's it. So cool!

And that's it for tonight.

Gradually I'll get back into a blogging groove.

3 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    Wow, can I come over? That all sounds delicious! Isn't it funny how sometimes we can't seem to make the simplest dinner and sometimes we want to cook a feast? Energy seems to random sometimes.
    Rae said...
    I'm with Lisa--I go between not wanting to make even sandwiches to wanting to cook an entire Thai menu and freeze an extra meal while I'm at it.
    Qait said...
    Yeah, I'm like that, too. Very back and forth. I've done better at actually coming up with SOMETHING for us to eat at each meal, but that Something varies greatly... ;)
    I love baking crazes. I had one last week where I just wanted to do anything so I could stay in my kitchen. Funny!

Post a Comment