Friday, April 11, 2008

One Word

My sister Liz sent me this and it looked fun so I thought I'd give it a go!

One Word

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.
Not as easy as you might think!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2 . Your significant other? gaming
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? listens
5. Your father? amazing
6. Your favorite thing? reading
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? piano
10. The room you're in? closet
11. Your ex? forgotten
12. Your fear? crime
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? job
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? silly :)
16. Muffins? yummy
17. One of your wish list items? laptop
18. Where you grew up? everywhere
19. The last thing you did? typed
20. What are you wearing? pajamas
21. Your TV? likable
22. Your pets? hamster
23. Your computer? scraps
24. Your life? chaotic
25. Your mood? tired
26. Missing someone? family
27. Your car? dying
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Favorite Store? Amazon
30. Your summer? HOT
31. Like someone? naturally
32. Your favorite color? green
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Do you cry alot? no
35. Who will/would re-post this? bloggers

Anyone who wants to try it out is tagged. I think it'd be fun to see what other questions people can come up with. Some of these are easy but the harder ones are fun and make me wish there were more. Too bad my brain is not currently functioning at a level to come up with more questions!

3 Comments:

  1. Anna said...
    That is fun, I think I will have to give it a try. Don't know if I will be able to come up with any other questions. I try to think of some.
    Angela said...
    I think I'll try this out, it's looks kinda fun. And I never thanked you for the pointer about the site you told me about... so thanks!
    Heidi said...
    Fun, may do it while I ignore the kids that are allegedly asleep... :)

Post a Comment