Wednesday, April 9, 2008

In all her cuteness.


We've been told by a friend that Esther is so cute that even when she's sweaty from napping with her nose running, and her hair all askance, he still just wants to pick her up and cuddle with her. She's just that cute. And it's true.

Today as I was sitting on the floor spot-cleaning the carpet, Esther came up behind me and hugged my back! And then she just stayed there, cuddling against my back as I cleaned.

And then as I was still cleaning the carpet, this time on hands and knees next to the couch, Esther climbed onto the couch and tried several times to climb onto my back. I was rooting for her but she kept slipping off the couch instead of onto me. It was very cute.

2 Comments:

  1. Anna said...
    I don't think I will ever get over how cute she looks in those PJs. What a sweet girl.
    Liz said...
    Can I call Esther my cute mute niece? I just like the rhyme, although she is talking more. She is absolutely adorable in this picture and in any setting I've ever seen her in, actually. I have to agree with your friend. I'm tickled by what she did when you were cleaning the carpet!! You'll probably never forget a moment like that--especially now that it's in your blog! I loved catching up with you this morning by reading your recent posts.

Post a Comment