Monday, April 16, 2007

We're going to Tallahassee Florida to go to Florida State University!

AND, we're leaving soon -- moving thoughts are beginning to permeate every waking moment....

Eric is going to Graz, Austria for six weeks to study music and we will move before he goes. Actually, our stuff will move and wait for us in a storage unit.


AND, while Eric's in Austria, I'm going to fly with all three girls (yes, really) to Japan to spend some time with my mom and dad and sister and then when I return to the States I'll spend some time with Eric's mom & dad before meeting up with him to finally drive to Tallahassee to move into a new apartment or house.

WOWEE.

It looks like he'll drive a moving truck with his dad June 23rd and then be in London June 28th for a few days before going to Graz from July 3rd to August 13th. The girls and I will spend 4-5 weeks in Japan and 2 weeks in Fredericksburg, Virginia. What a summer this is shaping up to be!

1 Comment:

  1. Rae said...
    I gotta say it again--if anyone can do it, it's you!! And I think (perhaps from moving around so much and living in a somewhat shifting environment) that we have efficiency in our blood for these types of things. Tally-ho, sister! :)

Post a Comment