Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sisters



Last night Eric and I were lying in bed talking when this really goofy mood hit me. We were done talking and he was falling asleep, and I just couldn't resist reaching over and poking him to get his attention.

I didn't even have anything to say, I just had to do it!

And then only a few minutes later I was laughing really hard! There I was lying in bed, Eric next to me half asleep, laughing my head off. I even cried! There was no joke, nothing funny -- I just couldn't help it! Anyway...

I felt very close to my sisters in that moment remembering how goofy we tend to be when we're together. Although most times I was the "mom" of the moment -- watching, smiling, chuckling to myself, laughing at them, but not openly participating in the frenzy.

"Sistuhs" (as mom often says) -- I love you!!

1 Comment:

  1. Rae said...
    I love YOU, Abby.

Post a Comment