Friday, March 2, 2007

Two blogs into this and I've only just realized where the "Title" option is as I type this up...no need to pass that on to anyone else. If you followed me around for even an hour in a day you'd have plenty of material for the funnies or a comedian's show. Today Eric was laughing as I told him where something was in the diaper bag. It wasn't there and he holds to it that I have never told him the right place the first time when it comes to the diaper bag. (We even talked about rewinding "the tape" after we die to get a final verdict on THE DIAPER BAG SAGA and see if he's right.) Ah well, there are more important things in life right? Right??

I've been planning to post a picture of the shoes I bought last week and I also have some very cute pictures of Esther but the batteries in the camera are dead and I can't find our charger! That feels like the story of my life - I can't find anything! We have so much STUFF. As Marla Cilley puts it in Sink Reflections, clutter can't be organized and only attracts more clutter. I'm slowly making my way through her book and learning fun ways to battle the chaos that IS my life right now! I've gone to Deseret Industries twice with donations in the trunk and have another load ready to go. I've also taken to keeping my dirty dishes under the sink...which Eric loves and finds very funny. I'm sure you do too, come to think of it. Read the book though and then you'll understand. I will say this though, I don't keep many of them there since we have a dishwasher but think about it -- doesn't a kitchen look so much nicer without dishes in the sink? Even if it was just one pot?

I just finished reading a book called The Persian Pickle Club by Sandra Dallas a few minutes ago. It was a quick read and I loved it! It's set during the 1950's in a rural Kansas town and has such a small-town, grass roots, feel to it. It made me wish I lived on a farm and had a group of women friends I could meet with every week to quilt with, and share secrets with. :) I can't say anything else about it without spoiling it for others so you'll just have to read for yourself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment