Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I have a hard time getting into scrapbooking because of the pressure I put on myself to make things look perfect. I have spent way too much time trying to get just the right look. It took me SO long to get through the photos I had set aside, that I've turned over a new leaf and my scrapbooking is now very basic, very simple (although please don't ask if that means I'm up-to-date with my pictures....).

My idea of ideal scrapbooking would be to download templates like this one to the right, adjust the text when necessary, add pictures, and hit the PRINT button (or just print and then add physical pictures if they're not already digital). Of course, that would use a lot of ink so that'll have to wait until I don't mind spending lots of moo-lah on the ink.

This feels a little like my first scrapbooking attempts as I've been searching for the right template for my blog. Don't be surprised if the look is different each time you come back. There are just too many colors and set-ups to choose from! But I think I've got it where I like it - at least for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment