Thursday, December 3, 2009

ARRRGGH!!

All my saran wrap gone. Someone needed it to build a popsicle stick house?! Apparently it didn't pan out because the evidence is gone. Remember a few days ago? I don't like this part of parenting. I'm trying to channel some kind of inner peace and have some perspective. It's hard. Really hard.

It's not all about the saran wrap. I haven't gone loco over just that. It's a combination of everything happening this morning...

Set up the Christmas tree (first chance...we're usually early birds!), watched and tried to contain things as the girls unraveled the Christmas decorations boxes, and the girls have been at each other this morning!

Judas Priest!! Not my usual exclamation but when I think this to myself, I hear Grandma's voice saying it as only she does and it eases the stress, a little.

And now back to the grind...after a good venting.

Within me is a peacefulness that cannot be disturbed...I can do hard things...This feeling is temporary...I am not this feeling, I am not this feeling, I am not this feeling!

3 Comments:

  1. Tiff said...
    Let's go get a pedicure! :D
    Rae said...
    Oh, how I love you....and love that you are going through the same (ish) things as I am. It makes it less agonizing....and almost humorous. Almost.
    chucknorris said...
    abby i absolutely love you. sometimes when i read my sister's blogs i get scared to be a mom. ;) but i know it will be worth it... because you are all great moms. even in the worst of times.
    sorry you feel so frustrated lately.

Post a Comment