Friday, July 24, 2009

MIA

Yikes! Time just flies when you're having fun...

or moving...

I think I'll be MIA (that's missing in action, folks...) until we are moved and unpacked!

Until then,

look at these beautiful flowers Eric brought to me last week!



AND

A QUESTION FOR Y'ALL --

The girls have been telling me about a movie they want to see again and they can't remember what it's called. I vaguely remember them watching it but can't remember the title either. Here's what they remember:
  • a mouse named Abby
  • possibly a mouse named Cornelius
  • a sick skunk
  • an owl that snatches Abby and takes her to its nest
  • a recipe they have to find, or else?

Anybody know what movie that is? I've tried google search with no success...

AND, that's it folks! See you in mid-August!!
(and possibly sooner if I feel ambitious)

6 Comments:

  1. Tiff said...
    It sounds vaguely like "The Secret of NIMH" I think. But I haven't seen that in ages. I ADORED it when I was a kid, though.

    I do know it's about a mouse, and there's a creepy owl, and she's trying to figure out how to help her son who's dying, and she has to find a recipe.

    It's gotta be that.
    Abby said...
    I know, that's what I thought they were talking about at first but they say it's something else. And the story doesn't quite line up. I think they may be mixing elements from the two movies together though...

    Whatever movie it is...
    Wendi said...
    I was thinking the same thing as Tiffany. I don't really know what else it could be. Or perhaps they are making it up. Shannie has been doing that a lot lately. Just making up things and telling me these huge imaginary stories.
    chucknorris said...
    i thought it was the secret of nihm too but maybe it's "The Great Mouse Detective"?
    I miss you already Abby! :)
    Erika said...
    It might be Once Upon a Forest.
    Erika said...
    In fact, it is. Check out the trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3718119705/

Post a Comment