Friday, August 7, 2009

Esther wearing Jackee's shoes...

6/30/09
Eric read Mouse in Love to Esther today. Apparently it stuck with her because later while wrapping her baby in a towel, she was softly saying:
"I love her yeah.
I love her not.
I love her yeah.
I love her not."

7/20/09
Esther in her tiny voice as we walked into the dark bathroom:
"Can you turn on the light in here? I can't see what I'm doing."

We hear this on a regular basis. If you ask Esther, everyone's middle name is "Rose". "And that's Heidi Rose Hanson, Autumn Rose Hanson, Becca Rose Hanson, Mommy Rose Hanson, and Daddy Rose Hanson."

E: Mom, I woke up baby Becca.
A: You did? Did you go in her room?
E: No. I flushed the toilet.
A: Oh! No, it's okay sweetie! You didn't wake her up. She just woke up because she's hungry.

As she was running circles in the house she paused and said, "Do you hear that noise? It's raining on my shirt and in my house!

8/6/09
As we've been visiting Rae, Esther has coined a new word: bunch + bundle = BUNCHLE. And she uses it all the time! It's so funny.

She also loves Reed's ukulele but calls it an "unk-uh-lay-dee".

4 Comments:

  1. Tiff said...
    I am TOTALLY stealing that adorable hairstyle for Malia! I love it!
    Emily said...
    Ditto the hairstyle comment! We were sorry we didn't get to swing by before you guys took off! Hopefully things are going smoothly - at least we know your kids are still cute :). Keep up posted on the move!
    Trishelle said...
    Adorable! You're so good with hair!

    It was so fun to see Eric, but we missed you guys like crazy! Let's play sometime soon...like at Disneyland!!
    chucknorris said...
    aww...
    *sniff sniff*
    makes me miss her! :)
    and all the hansons, come to think of it.

Post a Comment