Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Attached or single? Married

Best friend? Rachel (one of my wonderful sisters)

Cake or pie? Cake!

Day of choice? Saturday. I love how it's okay for things to go at a slower pace than as usually happens on other days. It just feels great to relax a little and have fun with the family.

Favorite color? Green

Gummy bears or worms? Bears. Always.

Hometown? Ha! As if! I have still moved more times than my age.

Ideal vacation? Almost anywhere without the kids and as soon as that's over, Disneyland/Disney World with the kids.

January or July? January. Mmmm...hot chocolate. I really need to live somewhere else in January. Drinking hot chocolate in Florida is just not as satisfying as all the colder states. *Sigh*

Marriage date? May 12

Number of siblings? 2 brothers and 4 sisters, 3 brother in laws.

Oranges or apples? Depends on my mood!

Phobias? My kids getting hurt...

Quote? "Give a man to fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Reasons to smile? The dishes are done.

Season of choice? Fall

Unknown fact about me: I tried to learn the bassoon in 12th grade. Keyword being tried.

Vegetable? Broccoli, Green Beans or Corn

Worst habit? Forgetting where I put things...

X-ray or ultrasounds? Ultrasounds

Your favorite food? Chocolate!

Zodiac sign? Virgo

And now I tag: Rachel, Anna & Trishelle. Have fun!

3 Comments:

  1. Trishelle said...
    You got it!
    Trishelle said...
    attached or single? HAPPILY Married

    Best friend? Chris and Jamie

    Cake or pie? Neither. I'm allergic to wheat

    Day of choice? Today! :)

    Favorite color? Pink, Purple and yellow

    Gummy bears or worms? worms...yumm!

    Hometown? It would have to be San Diego or Dugway

    Ideal vacation? Disney anything, Hawaii or anywhere in Europe

    January or July? Both

    Marriage date? May 10 exactly 1 year and 2 days apart from Abby's

    Number of siblings? 4 brothers, 5 BIL, 6 SIL

    Oranges or apples? I don't care for either

    Phobias? Not being able to keep my family safe

    Quote? Happiness is a habit, cultivate it!

    Reasons to smile? I'm alive

    Season of choice? Spring and Summer

    Unknown fact about me: I'm kind of an open book

    Vegetable? every one of them!

    Worst habit? being OCD about my kitchen

    X-ray or ultrasounds? Ultrasounds

    Your favorite food? Berries with cream

    Zodiac sign? Gemini

    And now I tag:my bloggin' buddies
    Headle said...
    You are such a great mom and friend Abby! I love reading all these fun facts about you! :)

Post a Comment