Thursday, July 10, 2008

my Shape

Until recently, I have not enjoyed shopping. It's always so hard to find things that fit right. So I've been watching a lot of TLC's What Not to Wear trying to figure out what works for ME. I even read the book that Stacy & Clinton wrote to go with it. I still wasn't sure what my shape was and what kind of clothes are flattering on me.

Luckily for me, Eric has a great eye for that kind of thing! I love taking him shopping to help me find clothes. Talk about lucky, huh? How many guys like to shop and are good at knowing what looks good? (Although in defense of other guys, maybe all guys like to see their women dressed well and have a better idea of what that constitutes than we may think.)

The other day he found this website called myShape where it tells you how to measure almost every possible part of yourself and then it tells you what your shape is and shows you TONS of clothes that work for you! The site also has a store where you can buy all of the clothes but I think they're a bit overpriced. At least, for me, right now -- they are. :) But what a valuable tool! To have an idea of what clothes work on you based on all your measurements!

I'm an "M". What are you?

3 Comments:

  1. jjstringham said...
    I'm an M too! And you're right. Those clothes are a bit out of my budget too. Though some of those clothes are pretty cute!
    Erika said...
    I'm also an M. Pretty popular size. :) Definitely too rich for my blood, but I can always take ideas from the different styles they show.
    chucknorris said...
    abby that's awesome!! i would say im an A but i dont have hips, so i don't know. it's cool to know about that site though, maybe i can get a lot out of it too, thanks!

Post a Comment