Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quotables

Maddie asked Autumn if she missed her dad. Autumn told her, "Yeah. I love when he tickles me and when he sings. I just love his voice."

During scriptures & prayer last night, we read a scripture about how parents shouldn't let their children fight & quarrel but should teach them to love one another and serve one another. I commented that I didn't they knew what "serve" meant. So Mom asked Heidi, "Heidi, how can you serve Autumn?" And Heidi said, quite seriously, "With a spoon." :-)

1 Comment:

  1. Rae said...
    HAHHAHHA!!! A spoon! That's awesome. That's a darn good start, too. And I love what Autumn said. I love that your girls love their daddy! I think it was Sidney Poitier who said you can tell what kind of person a man is by how he treats his children. You married a good daddy. :)

Post a Comment