Monday, November 28, 2011
Our fifth little Hanson will debut sometime around July 1st. Since my body is refusing to cooperate with my wishes to keep things on the down-low for another few weeks, I'm announcing the exciting news!
Here are some things that have been happening around here as this little one has been cookin':
- I had an ultrasound last week and this little "grape" was super wiggly. That was fun. It was even more fun to confirm that there is only ONE babe in there. This was an early ultrasound, so no gender yet. That should be happening around mid-February.
- I amazed that I am gaining weight considering how sick I've been. I'm hoping for only a few more weeks of this stage...
- I think I look like I'm 20 weeks pregnant instead of the mere 9 weeks. Hopefully I'll still look this size when I really am 20 weeks...I can dream.
- I got a positive test earlier than ANY of my others.
- I got sick earlier than ANY of the others.
- My sense of smell is crazy! This has never been a pregnancy symptom for me.
- Do these last three things mean it's a boy? Or is it just psychological? Only answer if you think it's the former...
- Colds and pregnancy are not friends.
- I'm typically a night owl, but not lately! Several nights a week I'm out by 9pm. Yikes.
- Autumn got big sister privileges and came with me to my appointment on Friday. I told her the news on the way there. She said, "Eeeeeee!", among other things.
- We told the rest of the kids yesterday and Heidi said, "I cannot believe I'm hearing this!" and "I hope I have a baby brother!"
- Esther didn't believe me.
- Becca said, "Oh."
- The strange dreams have begun. Last night I dreamed there was a tiger in the house and noone else cared to do anything about it. They knew it was there, they just didn't understand the seriousness. I mean, come on, a tiger?!