Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Pictures

My awesome sister Rachel took family pictures of us when we visited over Christmas break. These have been a LONG time comin'! It's been such a long time since we've had some good family pictures. Rae, you are the bestest!

(You can see more of our family shoot on her photography blog.)

First, some shots of Eric with Esther & Becca. I love these.


Isn't that just the funniest expression?


Cheese!


My girls




I have another picture of her looking up at me, but I think I love this one even more!



TEN years this May!




Showing our true colors...



"Business as Usual"


Our family tree (hah hah...)


I think this is the main family picture we'll hang up.

11 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    These pictures are so awesome! I especially love the one with you and Eric kissing and the kids running around. It just makes my heart so happy :)
    jjstringham said...
    I LOVE the "Business as Usual" shot. So cute!
    Bridget said...
    Awesome. I love some great family photos! I too LOVE the "business as usual" picture.
    Tiff said...
    Like everyone else, I love "Business as usual"... although, it does look like evidence as to why you already have 4 young children running around like maniacs and that you are totally irresponsible to society as you stand there actually making MORE....!

    ;)
    Mills Family said...
    Love the pictures! My favorite is the one with you kissing and the kids running. I also love the pictures by the grape vines. Your sister is very talented!
    Sarah said...
    These are so great! What a beautiful family.
    Jean said...
    I LOVE THESE. They are so good!! You all look great!! Go Rae!!
    Abby said...
    Hahahaha!! Tiff you crack me up. :)
    Brooke said...
    I can't believe how big your kids are, holy cow!
    Qait said...
    I got teary looking at your daughters. They're so sweet and beautiful!
    And then I laughed because Eric's funny faces are SUPER funny! :D
    I love these pictures! And Abby, WOW, you're gorgeous! You look amazing! Really!
    Trishelle said...
    You all look absolutely beautiful! It's so great to see you so happy and enjoying your fantastic California adventure!!

Post a Comment