Monday, October 26, 2009

Today I:

made granola (More like muesli this time around...oh well. Muesli's good too even if it wasn't what I was aiming for.)
made granola bars
made cookies
made garlic bread
helped the girls clean their room (yikes! that place can get scary!)
did 3 loads of laundry (not folded though)

And that was on top of the normal get dressed, get everyone else dressed, make dinner, clean up regular daily messes and all that good stuff!

Now I'm going to see if I can muster up enough energy to fold laundry, tidy the living room and dining room, and wash a few dishes (all while watching some of my TV shows). I think realistically, I'm not leaving the living room and the dishes will have to wait till tomorrow. That's okay. They always do. They're very accommodating that way.

Hope y'all had a good Monday too!

5 Comments:

  1. Crystal said...
    Mmmm...I love days when a lot of baking/cooking gets done.

    PS What's the difference between granola & muesli?
    Rae said...
    I love productive days. You make me want to be productive. :)
    Abby said...
    I think the basic difference is that granola is more crunchy? They're a lot of the same ingredients, it's just all about how much oil/honey you add and how long you cook them I guess. I'm not 100% on the exact difference. But after eating both, that's what I'd say. You can do both with yogurt or milk but it seems like in Germany, muesli with the yogurt was more common.
    Lisa said...
    Good for you! You make me hungry :)
    chucknorris said...
    you go girl! days like that are so rewarding. glad you had one. :)

Post a Comment