Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas...at last!

Eric's mom made these for us at a Super Saturday activity.
I love them (thanks Mom!)!!
Can you tell they're made from bowling pins? So cool.


Autumn and her new barbie -- a chef with her own cooking show.
So fitting for our little chef.

Heidi talked about wanting a laptop of her own for MONTHS before Christmas.
This was the pinnacle of her Christmas morning - even over the candy!


Esther is our "pixar baby".
She loves ALL the Disney Pixar movies and had the CUTEST reaction
to getting her own stuffed Sully!

For the first Christmas since we've been married, Eric's big Christmas gift from me was a TOY.
GUITAR HERO -- World Tour
He was so excited when he saw a package coming to us from Toys R Us.
I've never seen him so excited for Christmas morning (and I've given some pretty cool gifts over the years). He already knew what he was getting (budgeting and talking over our Christmas wishes...you know...making dreams come true on a shoestring budget...or something like that).

My big Christmas gift -- a laptop!!!
My computer, which was built from scrap parts accumulated over the years, finally bit the dust a few months back. I've been making do using Eric's laptop whenever he left it home from school or could part with it when he was home. We sure have been spoiled though. I am so used to having my own computer space (as is Eric) that I was itching for my own computer. And I've wanted a laptop for some time now. My new laptop is better than my old computer in every way -- apparently not a hard thing to accomplish -- and does everything I need it to.
Thank you eBay!
Thank you babe!
Thank you Mom & Dad!

We all felt spoiled this Christmas and are so grateful for all that we were able to give and all that we were given. We had a great Christmas break and hit the new year energized and ready for another semester!

2 Comments:

  1. Jean said...
    Yay! What a great Christmas!! SWEET! A laptop! Nice.
    Lisa said...
    I love those bowling pin things--so cute and creative!

    And yay for guitar hero :) :)

Post a Comment