Thursday, June 19, 2008

This picture came up when I searched "short hairstyles" with Google Images!!!
What a laugh.
But seriously, usually when I'm searching for hairstyles all I can find are old, antiquated styles or 80's, or super-modern-weird styles. I decided to just use celebrity styles this time...


Elisha Cuthbert


I really wanted to see how many different hairstyles people did with the same cut. This helps me know what else I can do with my hair. I don't want to be limited to one style.


I am by no means a "Paris fan" but I will say that I love her hair.


And of all the celebrities I looked at, she was the easiest to find multiple styles of the same cut.


Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham


Mandy Moore

So what do you think? Speak now or forever hold your peace. Haha. Just kidding. But I'd love to know which ones ya'll like.

9 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Okay, for me it's a draw between Paris Hilton and Elisha Cuthbert....I think I'll pick Elisha? Ooo, too hard to choose.
    Rae said...
    Paris.
    Rae said...
    No. Elisha.
    Erika said...
    I'd go with Paris, it's a little more girly. :)Cute!
    Ellsworth said...
    I can't wait to see what you pick! You pick lots of cute ones!
    Leah Marie said...
    Also not a Paris fan, but you're right that the style is more versatile. I choose Paris.

    (Are you going to Brandy at Paragon? LOVE her!)
    Abby said...
    Leah, yeah -- I'm going to go to Brandy again. She's great! But after the initial cut I'm going to see if I can get away with going to SuperCuts or something like that for the trims....
    Mandi E said...
    I would say, if you have really thick hair to go with the mandy moore one. It'll be easier. But if you have thinish hair, then I'd go with any of the others. They sorta look the same to me. *grin* I like Halle Berry short hairstyles too. (I had to look recently too). And most of all, good luck! It's so fun to see you all.
    chucknorris said...
    well i think if someone's face is cute enough they could pull off anything. and you have a cute face, so just pick anything! but since you asked, paris.

Post a Comment