Sunday, December 9, 2007

What We Did Today

Autumn, Heidi and I made these salads as part of our lunch today.
We got these from a Betty Crocker cookbook for kids. I love kid's cookbooks!


Heidi. Being Heidi.


The girls asked me to put up hammocks again (we hang sheets to the bottom of the top bunk since it has metal slats all the way along it) but I was a little too slow for them.
Heidi decided to make a hammock on her own.


They started with only two chairs but for some reason decided they needed three.

4 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    I can't believe how much older they all look. Yes, I know that we all grow, that's what we're supposed to do....but look at them! Holy cow! What beautiful little babies.
    raehink said...
    I have a specific memory of making a similar pear dessert with Reed in Berlin. Haven't thought of that for years! It may have been for his birthday. Makes me happy to think about him! Love ya.
    Abby said...
    Aunt Rae, I bet you made that pear dish from the same cookbook too! This is one passed down to me from my mom that has been around our house for ages. I made my first snickerdoodles from this cookbook.
    Liz said...
    Sometimes it's really nice that kids can be creative and self-entertaining! It's also fun to see that you put time into making a fun lunch for them. Doesn't it make you feel like a "fun mom?" :) You're awesome!

Post a Comment