Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This summer we dubbed our Fridays as "Family Fun Fridays". One week we went to the Los Angeles Temple and Visitor's Center. I love how they've redone the Visitor's Center to be more interactive. The girls loved it too.


Eric's Mom & Dad have a picture on their wall of Eric and Anna standing in front of the temple, arms crossed, looking so serious (they were supposed to be looking reverent). 

We just had to make our own but I don't think they look very serious (or reverent)...but they sure look cute!



2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I looked at those pictures and knew exactly that they were supposed to be looking reverent. I think it is an awesome idea. And I am sure that if your girls looked at the picture they would know they were being reverent. Very cute! I love it!
    Rae said...
    I agree with Chela. I love Becca's reverence in both of them.

Post a Comment