Monday, January 31, 2011

We've completely switched to Macs in the last year. I'm so in love. When Rae visited, I showed her the glory that is PHOTO BOOTH. Behold...

Rae & I think this one looks like Rachel Dratch (you know, from Saturday Night Live).


Cousin It...




Mad Madam Mim
(from The Sword in the Stone)












I look like a cousin of Linguini, from Ratatouille!







At that, my friends, sums up the kinds of things that Rae & I do when we get together. Completely inane and yet, hilarious fun!

7 Comments:

  1. Qait said...
    HAHAHHAHAHHA, I so love it. Just as much as the first time.
    I've got to do that with you!
    Hilarious! And you really DO look like those people! XD

    yeah I do have to go to the bathroom now.
    Christy said...
    That was AWESOME! I was totally laughing so hard...I especially love your Mad Madam Mim. It was TOTALLY her! I have a lot of pictures like this of me and Tammy...but I already got in trouble for posting some of them LOL!!
    Lisa said...
    hahaha, so funny :) Have you seen that youtube video of the girl playing with that? So stinking funny.
    Abby said...
    Christy, I would LOVE to see the one's of you and Tammy. :) I'm sure they're hilarious!

    Lisa, I haven't seen that video! I'll have to look it up.
    Mandi said...
    That's one of our favorite things to do too. It's always good for some sore stomachs from laughing so much. *sigh* I love macs.
    camilla said...
    Oh man, I have to pee and I did not obey your warning! Those were hilarious! You guys look like you are having so much fun, and you totally look like who you said! I am totally coming back and looking at this next time i'm having a bad day!
    Jean said...
    LOL!!! That is WAY too much fun!!

Post a Comment