Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Miss B

Becca's had a stomach bug the last couple of days. She also naps in very strange positions. I love it. After two nights with little sleep and not feeling well, I guess she didn't care where that nap happened, she just knew it had to happen!

She's feeling so much better today after my friend came over with some essential oils to rub on her belly and feet. She hasn't thrown up since and within an hour the color was returning to her face, she actually wanted to eat, and she sounded much chipper. This is my first time using essential oils and I am super excited. Totally sold.

1 Comment:

  1. Qait said...
    I'm impressed they worked so well. Some kids just aren't as receptive! I've tried using some lavender and a special blend to help the kids calm down faster at bedtime and sleep more soundly, but I haven't noticed any difference at all.
    And the smell of the oils gives Michael a headache (the scent is strong even if you don't use much! Especially if it's for bedtime...it's like the sweat of the kids magnifies it while they sleep or something).
    I'm glad Becca's feeling better. :)

Post a Comment