Monday, December 3, 2007


I had a weird dream last night. In my dream, I had known Kristin Chenoweth forever. I hadn't seen her for a long time and ran into her and told her how much I love her in Pushing Daisies. Then she squealed and hugged me and was really excited (think typical Kristin Chenoweth...). I'm sure there must've been more to the dream than that, but that's all I remember. My conscious-side probably woke up in the dream enough to think, "You know Kristin Chenoweth? What?!"

Did you know she was classically trained? She's also set to debut at the Metropolitan Opera in 2010 in the opera The Ghost of Versailles. I already thought she was cool and after perusing her webpage here, I still think so. I love that she has been successful in musical theatre, concert settings, opera, TV, and movies.

Check out this interview between her and Amazon. It's old...2001...but cool!

And if you don't feel like looking at either of those links, at least look at this one. This is Kristin singing one of the songs from her CD Let Yourself Go and I LOVE it because it shows just how much she can do! What a VOICE!

** I also LOVE this picture of her! Not what you usually see of her.

5 Comments:

  1. chucknorris said...
    Hey abby- I've only seen her in Annie but I watched some stuff of her on youtube and i have to say, i like her, i think she's cool, but of all the voices she can do, the one she has naturally threw me off! it's so nasal!! oh well.
    Crystal said...
    I love Pushing Daisies!! That song you posted at the end of your post was crazy!
    Abby said...
    Crystal - fun though huh?

    I'm sad to have to wait until January for more Pushing Daisies....
    Melody said...
    I love her! She played Glenda in Wicked.
    She also plays Mrs. Noodle on Elmo's World (but she doesn't say anything)
    Abby said...
    Melody, I knew she was in Wicked but I didn't know she was on Elmo's World!! CRAZY. Now I'll have to go find one with her in it, just for fun. :)

Post a Comment